As we mentioned above this guide will help you to unroot, update, downgrade or flash fastboot ROM on your Redmi Note 5 pro. We all know stock firmware is boring when it comes to features. So some people need to revert their firmware after installing custom ROM because they are bored with stock ROM also. Connect the device with PC and transfer the files to the downloaded_rom folder in your Redmi Note 5 Pro internal storage. Now you successfully flashed the Fastboot ROM on your phone and downgraded the Redmi Note 5 Pro.
If your device is currently in a bricked or bootloop state, then you could only boot the device to Fastboot Mode via hardware key combinations. On the other hand, if your device is working well and good, then you could also use the ADB commands to get this job done, apart from the hardware key combinations.
- Do note that doing so will reset your device and might nullify the warranty as well.
- On the other hand, custom ROMs are unofficial firmware developed by third-party developers.
- The primary digicam is a 12-megapixel Sony IMX 485 sensor that captures photographs with 1.25 micron-meter pixels.
- Hope the above tutorial was helpful in flashing stock firmware on Redmi Note 5 Pro?
- But for a completely clean and fresh installation of all system files, the fastboot method is the way to go.
- Just search, they are all available in our application.
The Redmi K20 Pro is a dual-SIM smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Redmi K20 Pro sports a Tripe camera setup on the rear side. We have shared the official Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page.
Take a Backup (Causion)- If you are going to flash the Redmi Note 4 Mobile STOCK ROM, then firstly create Mobile all data Backup. Because the All data on your mobile will be deleted after flashing Flash ROM. If the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Firmware downloads link not working mention our comment section. STOCK Firmware update Check stock firmware out below our free download options.